Procedure for Signing Up for Interviews
- Position descriptions and visit details for each company are posted on the eCareer online scheduling system.
If you do not yet have an eCareer account, you can visit the eCareer student log-in page and click on the "Register" button.
your account has been approved, you must upload a current resume. You
can then browse for positions available to your major and request
interviews with companies. All resumes should include your GPA and an objective, at the least.
- If you are chosen for an interview, the system will notify you automatically, and you will be prompted to log-in and choose an interview time.
- eCareer Orientation Guide (pdf)
Information explaining how to get started in the eCareer system.
- Student Registration in eCareer (pdf)
Guide to setting up a new student account in eCareer.
- Resumes, Letter Writing, and Interview Tips
For information about putting together your resume, writing cover letters, thank-you letters and other types of correspondence, and for some tips on interviewing, check out the Penn State Career Services Web site.
- The Art of the Career Fair Meet and Greet
An informative blog written by College of EMS Writer -In-Residence, Kimberly Del Bright. She polled recruiters after the Fall Career Days at Penn State and the blog post linked above nicely summarizes their advice to students.