- PSUBAMS Meeting - AMS Conference Details
- This meeting will go over the AMS conference in more depth and discuss the other various activities that will be going on for the next few weeks in PSUBAMS.
- What UG Homepage GR
- When Sep 24, 2009 11:00 PM to Sep 25, 2009 12:30 AM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where 112 Walker Building
- Contact Name Felicia Machover
- Add event to calendar iCal
a) PSUBAMS is now accepting AMS Conference Applications. In your application, include the following:
iii. Years in PSUBAMS
iv. Have you attended AMS? If yes, state what you have learned.
v. 250 word paragraph stating reasons why you want to go to the AMS conference this year and what do you expect to experience
from attending the conference.
b) Also, to be considered you must apply for a student assistantship for the AMS conference and attach proof that you applied to the application. To apply for the student assistantship, go to http://www.ametsoc.org, at the top click on "students. Scroll down the page and you will see a bold title that states Annual Meeting Student Assistant Program. Then just click on teh blue text and it will take you to the application.
c) These applications are due no later than OCTOBER 15, 2009. There will be an envelope hanging by Marisa Ferger's door in teh Weather Center where you can put your application.