Meteorology and Atmospheric Science at Penn State
- Upcoming Events
- May 26, 2015 02:00 PM Thesis Defense Benjamin L. Sherman -- MS Thesis Defense (Penn State, Department of Meteorology) "Surface Kinetic Effects on Ice Nucleation in Cirrus Clouds"
- Jun 10, 2015 12:00 PM Thesis Defense Daniel J. Brouillette -- MS Thesis Defense (Penn State, Department of Meteorology) 'Toward Multi-Proxy Reconstructions of Hydroclimate over the Contiguous United States from AD 500 to Present'
- Oct 17, 2015 to Oct 22, 2015 2015 NWA Annual Meeting Oct. 17-22, 2015– Oklahoma City, OK
- Four EMS students receive National Science Foundation graduate fellowships Posted May 22, 2015
- Father James B. Macelwane Annual Award in Meteorology Posted May 15, 2015
- SMART Scholarship-for-service Program Posted May 15, 2015
- Work begins to establish a baseline carbon budget for U.S. coastlines Posted May 05, 2015
- Shirer honored with Hendrick Award for service to adult learners Posted Apr 17, 2015
- Penn State professor Michael Mann leads climate change research Posted Apr 06, 2015
- Student meteorologist tackles challenge of predicting Philadelphia’s ozone pollution Posted Apr 02, 2015
- Subscribe to this feed