Meteorology and Atmospheric Science at Penn State
- Upcoming Events
- Jun 08, 2015 to Jun 08, 2016 The National Research Council awards for graduate, postdoctoral and senior researchers The National Research Council of the National Academies sponsors a number of awards for graduate, postdoctoral and senior researchers
- Jul 13, 2015 01:00 PM Grad Talk Nikolay Balashov -- PhD Oral Comprehensive Exam (Penn State, Department of Meteorology) A New Statistical Approach for Air Quality Prediction with Quantification of Forecast Uncertainty
- Aug 19, 2015 09:00 AM Thesis Defense Justin Schulte -- PhD Thesis Defense (Penn State, The Department of Meteorology) "New Wavelet Methods and their Applications to Understanding Hydroclimate Variability in the Northeast United States"
- Oct 17, 2015 to Oct 22, 2015 2015 NWA Annual Meeting Oct. 17-22, 2015– Oklahoma City, OK
- Nov 13, 2015 to Nov 24, 2015 INDO-GLOBAL EDUCATION SUMMIT & TOUR OF INDIA 2015 The eighth edition of the Indo-Global Education Summit & Tour of India on academic collaborations and student recruitment will be held from November 13 to 24, 2015.
- Airborne lab seeks fracking leaks Posted Jul 07, 2015
- Amber Emory: A Series of Storms Posted Jun 19, 2015
- Student-produced programs shine in statewide AP competition Posted Jun 15, 2015
- Penn State meteorology students win fourth straight national forecasting contest Posted May 28, 2015
- Four EMS students receive National Science Foundation graduate fellowships Posted May 22, 2015
- Father James B. Macelwane Annual Award in Meteorology Posted May 15, 2015
- SMART Scholarship-for-service Program Posted May 15, 2015
- Subscribe to this feed