In the video below, our students talk about why Penn State was a great choice for their undergraduate study in meteorology and atmospheric science.
Background music on this video is provided by: Secession Studios
- Upcoming Events
- Jun 08, 2015 to Jun 08, 2016 The National Research Council awards for graduate, postdoctoral and senior researchers The National Research Council of the National Academies sponsors a number of awards for graduate, postdoctoral and senior researchers
- Sep 09, 2015 03:30 PM Meteorology Colloqium Stefan Kneifel (University of Cologne) Investigating snowfall and other cold hydrometeor properties with ground-based microwave remote sensors.
- Oct 17, 2015 to Oct 22, 2015 2015 NWA Annual Meeting Oct. 17-22, 2015– Oklahoma City, OK
- Penn State hosts 19 National Science Foundation graduate researchers Posted Aug 27, 2015
- Students Explore the Skies at ARM Summer Training Posted Aug 27, 2015
- How Grad Student Chen Navigates the Whirlpool of Oil Transport Posted Aug 24, 2015
- 2015 AGU Union Medal, Award, and Prize Recipients Announced Posted Jul 27, 2015
- Airborne lab seeks fracking leaks Posted Jul 07, 2015
- Amber Emory: A Series of Storms Posted Jun 19, 2015
- Student-produced programs shine in statewide AP competition Posted Jun 15, 2015
- Subscribe to this feed