In the video below, our students talk about why Penn State was a great choice for their undergraduate study in meteorology and atmospheric science.
Background music on this video is provided by: Secession Studios
- Upcoming Events
- Jun 08, 2015 to Jun 08, 2016 The National Research Council awards for graduate, postdoctoral and senior researchers The National Research Council of the National Academies sponsors a number of awards for graduate, postdoctoral and senior researchers
- Sep 14, 2015 to Oct 23, 2015 September National Weather Association (NWA) Reminders Local Chapters: Please check our webpage to make sure we have your up-to-date information. http://nwas.org/local.php
- Oct 08, 2015 12:35 PM Seminar/Talk Charles Ross - Ken Reeves Memorial Weather Briefing (NWS State College) Join us Thursdays at 12:35pm for our weekly weather briefing series, sponsored by the Campus Weather Service.
- Oct 17, 2015 to Oct 22, 2015 2015 NWA Annual Meeting Oct. 17-22, 2015– Oklahoma City, OK
- Nov 07, 2015 09:00 AM NDPTC: National Disaster Preparedness Training Center On November 7th, Centre LifeLink EMS (~2 mi from campus) will be hosting "Winter Weather Hazards: Science and Preparedness"/FEMA AWR-331.
- When Nature Strikes: Hurricanes Posted Oct 05, 2015
- Meteorologists storm Emmys Posted Oct 05, 2015
- WeatherSTEM provides Beaver Stadium football game day weather conditions Posted Sep 17, 2015
- Penn State researchers assess the impacts of changing weather on Pennsylvania Posted Sep 15, 2015
- Climate Change Threatens Security at Home and Abroad Posted Sep 15, 2015
- NEPA climate to mirror Philly in 50 years Posted Sep 14, 2015
- Fall 2016 Hertz Graduate Fellowships Posted Sep 09, 2015
- Subscribe to this feed