- Cory Baggett and Michael Goss
- Penn State PhD. Graduate students
- What UG Ken Reeves Weather Briefing Homepage GR
- When Nov 12, 2013 from 05:45 PM to 06:30 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where Myers Weather Center
- Contact Name Dan Tomaso
- Add event to calendar iCal
Presented by: Cory Baggett and Michael
Goss are both PSU PhD. Graduate Students
Cory is a native of Tennessee and graduated from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville with a B.S. in Mathematics and a B.A. in French in 1999. Cory is currently working with Dr. Lee in the department on synoptic-scale storm research.
Michael received a B.S. in Atmospheric Science from the University of Washington in 2009 and was a student in the NWS SCEP program at the Portland, Washington office. He is currently working with Dr. Feldstein on connections between tropical convection and extratropical phenomena.
The current active pattern should make for a great discussion!