Our integrated teams of atmospheric scientists, engineers, software engineers, analysts, and specialists deliver products, services, and measurements tailored to meet each client’s unique needs. We are dedicated to clearly conveying relevant information to enable informed decisions by government and industry about air quality issues.
We believe that our most valuable resource is our team. We offer a casual work environment, a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, and an opportunity to address intellectually challenging environmental issues. We organize a variety of inclusive activities throughout the year and enjoy a balanced and supportive culture. For more information about our culture, visit www.sonomatech.com/charter.
As a paid intern, you will work on a variety of projects related to air pollution and meteorology. You will handle air pollution and meteorological data (such as data gathering, processing, and quality control/quality assurance screening), analyze and graph trends and relationships in air quality and meteorology, and may assist meteorologists with air quality forecasting. The work schedule is flexible; either full- or part-time.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- College-level coursework in one of the physical sciences (such as atmospheric or environmental science, chemistry, physics, meteorology, engineering, or related sciences) or applied mathematics
- Experience using computers for programming, analyzing data, and/or problem-solving (especially with MS Excel and Access)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A desire to learn
Please send a letter of interest and a resume by email, mail, or fax to:
Sonoma Technology, Inc.
1455 N. McDowell Blvd., Suite D
Petaluma, CA 94954
No calls please.
Sonoma Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.sonomatech.com.